Saturday, September 3, 2016

How to Organize Backup Disks / Files?



Thank you for reading my previous blog on How to Backup Files?.

By now, I assume you have created backup disks to safe keeping your important files.

Some of the burning questions you may have might be how do I know where my files are? and What good are the backup discs if I cannot get to my files easily?.

In this post, I wish to present you my solution for tackling How to organize backup discs and files, my website, LetoFiles.

Of course, there are many options out there and a quick Google search will provide plenty of alternatives, LetoFiles is the free alternatives created to help us organizing our backup files.

First, to set the context, I am a firm believer of keep backups of everything.  A few things in life beat the sinking feeling of finding out, in the last minutes, my important files have gone missing and I might have lost them forever (This happens to all of us at least once in the life time and I vow not to experience it ever again, not if there is anything I can do about it).

Therefore, I created LetoFiles to help me organizing my file library.  69,000 files on 326 discs, with a total of 1.8 terabyte of data, and its contents are still growing.


With LetoFiles, you will be able to easily
  1. Search files using keywords or partial file name.
  2. Organize files using personalized Tags.
  3. Organize file by their types.
  4. How to get to your files automatically?
  5. Share files with friends. (New blog post coming soon)
and it is free to use.  

LetoFiles is also mobile device friendly, you will always know where your files are, anytime and anywhere.

Please like LetoFiles on Facebook and let me know what feature(s) you like to see added to the site that will help you organizing your file library better.


Thank you for reading this blog post and happy organizing your files.


James

No comments:

Post a Comment